Multitone Software Plug-in installation instructions
1) Download the "OpticalSetup_1.3.exe" file and save it to a temporary location on your PC or AWG70000A series instrument.
2) If you are installing this plug-in on PC, please make sure SourceXpress application version 5.3 or above is installed.
You can download the latest SourceXpress application from http://www.tek.com/sourcexpress.
3) If you are installing this plug-in on AWG, please make sure the AWG firmware version is 5.3 or above.
You can download the latest AWG software from http://www.tek.com/signal-generator/awg70000-arbitrary-waveform-generator.
4) Run "OpticalSetup_1.3.exe" file by double-clicking and follow its instructions and prompts.
5) When the installation has completed, you may safely delete the downloaded file.
One method to receive timely information on new software updates, new products
from Tektronix and other useful information is through a MyTek account.
To join MyTek, please visit www.tektronix.com/mytek to become a member.
For application-oriented questions about a Tektronix measurement products, please call
Product Support. In North America call 1-800-833-9200 option 3, Monday-Friday,
6:00AM - 5:00PM Pacific Time or contact us by email at [email protected]
For service support call 1-800-833-9200 option 2, Monday-Friday, 5:00AM-5:00PM
Pacific Time or contact us by email at [email protected]
Outside of North America: please contact your local Tektronix Sales or Distributor
office. Refer to our web site at www.tektronix.com for listings of those offices.
For all other information call 1-800-833-9200, visit our web site at
www.tektronix.com, or write to us at:
P.O. Box 500
Beaverton, OR 97077