AWG70000A Series Software Update Instructions
1) Download the AWG70k_v5.2.0178_Download.exe file and save it to a USB drive or directly to a temporary location on the AWG instrument (such as c:\temp).
2) Open the AWG70k_v5.2.0178_Download.exe file by double-clicking on it from Windows Explorer
3) When prompted by the self-extracting archive application, extract the files to a temporary directory on the target instrument hard drive (again, such as c:\temp\AWG)
4) Run the Setup.exe program and follow its instructions and prompts.
5) When the installation has completed and the instrument has rebooted, you may safely delete the download file and it's extracted installation files.
One method to receive timely information on new software updates, new products
from Tektronix and other useful information is through a MyTek account.
To join MyTek, please visit www.tektronix.com/mytek to become a member.
For application-oriented questions about a Tektronix measurement products, please call
Product Support. In North America call 1-800-833-9200 option 3, Monday-Friday,
6:00AM - 5:00PM Pacific Time or contact us by email at [email protected]
For service support call 1-800-833-9200 option 2, Monday-Friday, 5:00AM-5:00PM
Pacific Time or contact us by email at [email protected]
Outside of North America: please contact your local Tektronix Sales or Distributor
office. Refer to our web site at www.tektronix.com for listings of those offices.
For all other information call 1-800-833-9200, visit our web site at
www.tektronix.com, or write to us at:
P.O. Box 500
Beaverton, OR 97077