RSA API (Application Programming Interface) for 32-bit Windows - V3.9.0029
The PC on which the RSA API is installed must meet the following minimum requirements:
- USB 3.0 super speed port
- Windows Operating System
- Windows 7 (32-bit), x86 with Service Pack 1
- Windows 8, x86
- Intel Core i7 4th generation processor
(Processors of lower performance can be used but reduce the real time
performance of the RSA.)
- 4 GB RAM
- Drive capable of streaming storage rates of 300 MB/sec (to support streaming
Installing RSA API
RSA API is available for download from www.tektronix.com. It is also available
on a USB Flash Drive with the RSA.
1. Run the RSA API self-extracting .exe.
2. This will unpack the installer and run the setup.exe.
3. Follow the directions and prompts from the installer. Accept all prompts to install the USB driver.
Refer to the RSA API Programming Reference manual for detailed information on using the API.
If for some reason you are unable to download or install this
update, please contact the Tektronix Technical Support Center:
Customers calling within the U.S. call 1-800-833-9200 press 3.
Customers calling from outside the U.S. call 503-627-2400.